Store and Inventory Management modules and sub modules
- Store and Inventory is independent module but linked with HRMS resource requisition sub modules and Accounts.
- Employee will send material or item requisition and after HR admin's approval it goes to store keeper.
- Based on requisition and availability store manager issue the items and item inventory decreases.
- Seeing run time exact report, marketing team can offer best price for client, based on data without risk.
- Employee or department send expected material requisition in advance so that store manager can purchase before store become empty. Collecting all department's request store keeper prepare MPR (Material Purchase Requisition)
- Based on MPR procurement department create a PO (Purchase Order) with targeted delivery date.
- When supplier deliver the items, MRR (Material Receiving Report) are generated after QC pass and item inventory increases.
- Store manager also can produce shortage item list based current stock and minimum stock alert quantity that set in each item details.
- Through the system store manager will get item wise material inventory based on purchase and issue (IN/OUT)
- Top management will get monthly department wise issued items reports with item cost and total cost.
- Store and Inventory module has the following reports: Item wise in/out reports
Material requisition list
Material issue list
Current stock inventory report
Purchase order report